Monday, June 26, 2006

father dear

These days, my father is “extra” creative. Just a few days back he asked me to get colored pencils, water colors, sketch pens, paintbrush…all the ingredients needed to give a shape to his creative idea. I will tell you what he is upto once his “thoughts” materializes…it’s in the process right now.
He knows how to push me…making me visualize his ideas and visions. However, this time I have failed in visualizing what he is upto. Some weird idea that I need to give some concentration and thought to. He is open to criticism and makes me judge what a particular outcome of his next step would be like. A businessman having no fear of taking risks…risks which have sometimes turned out to be fatal…but that does not deter him in anyway. Always looking forward…ahead always. Sometimes I wonder whether he was born way ahead of his time.
When I look at him, I see optimism. There is no such term as “impossible” in his dictionary. I am stubborn and I know where I got it from.
My parents form the perfect equation. They complement each other in everyway. Be it in their views, ideals, everything. Always having differences amongst themselves yet finding the perfect solution…I have differences with them on many issues yet, I’ve realized that I always steer towards their plans, which is commendable since I now know that am hard to be led.
And by the way, my father’s just gone ahead on his painting spree. Let's see what all’s going on…

6 Comments:

Blogger JuSt AnoThEr FaCe In ThE CrOwD said...

creative family i must say:-) keep posting

June 28, 2006  
Blogger ripz said...

you shouldn't read all that I put up you know..;)

June 28, 2006  
Blogger JuSt AnoThEr FaCe In ThE CrOwD said...

I am sorry...I wont ...
Apologies...Promise never to read any.

regards

June 28, 2006  
Blogger ripz said...

are you serious?apologising?? seriously..??? :)
dont take me seriously

June 28, 2006  
Blogger JuSt AnoThEr FaCe In ThE CrOwD said...

well i am glad you arent serious...:-) i have this funny habit of imagining things....sorry(self deception) keep writing:-)

June 28, 2006  
Blogger ripz said...

so you really were serious..??:)
its so hard to blog these days..esp when you are at home

June 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home