Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Dear Friends...














So!!! My college life is finally over…for the time being atleast. It feels weird…
While in school, when my seniors gave their farewell speech, I so badly wished that I could be there with them. But when eventually it was my turn to exit from school life, I realized how much I would miss it, miss my school friends, miss seeing those cherry blossoms during exam time, miss Sports Day, miss watching those various basketball, football and all those sports activities that we were made to watch strictly…miss everything!!!
Then I moved on to college, where I had my own set of new friends and wonderful memories…some misunderstandings, some amazing musical nights, some great gossips, great movies and music that we could get hold of anything and anytime…and how can I forget the last minute preparations for a group song everytime!!! That was a different experience all-in-all.
Now, that part of my life is over…that careless, carefree life. Sometimes I wish I could change the hands of time so that I could relive those moments again…but then, I don’t think that would be a great idea since I have those set of memories and images stuck in my mind and I don’t really want to change that train of thought.
With nothing but memories I move on.
I do not know whether I will be meeting all my dear friends in the future.
I do not know whether we’ll have the same wavelength…laughing at those same stupid stuff.
I do not know whether we can gather a conversation when we meet yearrrrs later.
I do not know anything at all…
But I do know that I’ll cherish those carefree moments.
I do know that I’ll never regret meeting you.
I do know that I am glad our paths crossed.
Thank You my dear friends.
Thank You for everything!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome to the big bad world...!!

June 28, 2006  
Blogger ripz said...

yeah..feels weird.

June 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home