Saturday, September 08, 2007

bLurRed

How many times can I tell my friends that I am busy, “cannot” make it to the movie, the lunch, just meet up over a cup of coffee…? I am selfish, too engrossed in my own world to actually reach out to others. This is it! What if tomorrow never comes…? Scary thought… Definitely have to make a list of dear people I need to call and meet. Everything’s jumbled up…need to see the clean green mountains and feel the fresh air wrapped around me…everything’s getting blurred here and so am I…SO AM I!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger just another face said...

glad you have started writing again :-) ...well a tough theme you have touched...we need relations, yet we also need to be alone...quite a paradox...:-)

do keep writing
cheers

September 09, 2007  
Blogger ripz said...

exactly thinley...humans are weird..never satisfied..:)

September 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home