Saturday, June 14, 2008

a fool..a fool

Seems I am in a writing mood today..or so to say...expression of my pent-up..unexpressed feelings that are up to the brim. I need to unload these somewhere..don't I? First, one person in my mind..that person in office is a fool. How he rose to that position is something hard to comprehend. I look at him and I am disgusted by the way his mind (or a brain if he has one) functions. He is a fool. I have to make him understand, even though he's supposedly senior than me...Oh..my..he really is a fool. I am not someone with a brilliant extraordinary mind, but I do know that I grasp things as good as any of the sane mortals...but this person is a fool. I keep thinking..when he talks useless stuff, things which he doesn't need to explain, things like how people eat in Korea, UK or US.. I guess I am a frustrated fool. If I have someone like that above me, then I fear my drive to put in everything to my work will drain out. I need to hold on. I need to rise above this fool.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ,

I was reading ur blog posts and found some of them to be wow.. u write well.. Why don't you popularize it more.. ur posts on ur blog ‘everyday encounters’ took my particular attention as some of them are interesting topics of mine too;

BTW I help out some ex-IIMA guys who with another batch mate run www.rambhai.com where you can post links to your most loved blog-posts. Rambhai was the chaiwala at IIMA and it is a site where users can themselves share links to blog posts etc and other can find and vote on them. The best make it to the homepage!

This way you can reach out to rambhai readers some of whom could become your ardent fans.. who knows.. :)

Cheers,

July 09, 2008  
Blogger ~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

Hahaha,im so glad u started writing back again :)

August 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home